January 21, 2007
Galileo had his stars, Jane Austen her books. Einstein had his theories and Gisele has her looks. How often I ponder my life and wonder if I am living to my fullest potential, if I've yet found that great purpose by which my life will be defined. As I studied last night I began to realize that life is not so much defined by one grand and glorious purpose but rather by living everyday on purpose. Sometimes I'm so busy looking for my big purpose in life and forget to focus on and cultivate those daily beliefs and convictions by which I live my life. Living on purpose means choosing the influences that shape my convictions for they will be the same which shape my marriage and my children.
1 comment:
Hey Dina!
For some reason I wasn't able to get to your blog until today.
How strange.
I don't have the script my pastor had to order it but you can see the video on the willow creek website.
I hope things are going well for you all!
Post a Comment